Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The CDPE Designation

I recently earned the coveted Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation to formally and objectively document my knowledge, skills, and experience in assisting with the sale and purchase of distressed properties.
A property can become distressed for a variety of reasons but the most common is a foreclosure. Any situation that has caused a property owner to have difficulty making mortgage payments or even selling the property is said to be in a distressed state. Basically any property which has foreclosure looming.

I can help homeowners concerned with the complexities of selling their home short to avoid foreclosure. I can also help investors and homebuyers with the process of understanding the purchase of a short sale or a foreclosed property.

Please reach out to me at stacy@dreamtohome.com if you or anyone you know would like to explore options surrounding a distressed property.


No comments: